WWSET INTER-MOSQUE LEAGUE 2019
This is the booking page for teams wishing to enter the Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust 7-a-side Inter-Mosque League, for teams representing mosques in either Buckinghamshire or Berkshire.
Being delivered in partnership with the Berks & Bucks FA, the league will take place over 8 weeks beginning in January 2019. This will be celebrated with an end-of-season awards ceremony where the League winners trophy will be presented. This will take place alongside an end of season social tournament for all participants which we hope (subject to availability) will be played at Adams Park, the home of Wycombe Wanderers.
The league has been created following the success of the WWSET Ramadaan tournament which was originally held in May 2018 at Adams Park. Feedback from the hugely successful tournament illustrated that there was a demand from the participants for more social football opportunities to be offered to local mosque teams on a more long-term basis.
As a result, the 2018 Mosque League was delivered with huge success.
Before registering, please read the following further information:
- Numbers: 7-a-side with no maximum squad number. (Players CAN NOT play for multiple teams)
- League Format: 8 team league with all teams playing all other teams once.
- Cup Format: 8 team knockout tournament
- Ages: 16 years and older
- Venue: Cressex Astro Turf 4G Pitch, Holmers Farm Way, HP12 4QA
- Pitch: 4G rubber crumb AstroTurf surface (football boots or astro turf trainers ONLY permitted). Games played over half a pitch
- Times: Each week 4 teams will play from 5pm – 5.50pm, 4 teams will play from 6pm – 6.50pm (timings of each teams fixtures will alter throughout the season)
- Fixture Dates: 13/27 Jan | 10/24 Feb | 10/24 March | 7/21 April - (21st April - Cup Competition)
- Cost: £20 per team per week (Please note a DEPOSIT of £50 will be taken at the time of team registration. This will be REFUNDED providing all fixture commitments throughout the season are satisfied and/or your team confirms their participation in the WWSET Ramadaan Tournament @ Adams Park)
- Registration: All entries should be made by a team captain/manager using WWSET’s online booking system, a link to which can be found here: Click Here
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT WWSET VIA PHONE ON 01494 455736 OR EMAIL ON COMMUNITY@WWFC.COM