Wycombe Wanderers are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity for your junior football club team to play on the hallowed turf of Adams Park!
Our brand new Half Time Penalty Shootout Competition gives up to 16 of your players the chance to take penalties against WWFC Mascot Bodger for a chance to be crowned penalty champions of the season and win a signed & framed WWFC 17/18 shirt for your club.
Available for each and every WWFC home game (subject to fixture changes), our half time penalty shootout competition promises to be one of the best football experiences around and is a perfect opportunity for your players to experience taking a penalty in front of the Wycombe Wanderers fans! Easy to book and effortless on the day, parents can watch and enjoy their child’s fantastic experience from the comfort of the Family Stand!!
- Half time penalty competition for max 16 participants on the pitch.
- Children to take ‘American style’ penalties against Bodger on the pitch.
- Each booking includes 2 adults to go free. Extra tickets can be purchased via the ticket office.
- Name & club picture in official match day programme.
- Picture taken by the side of the pitch at completion of the activity.
- Opportunity to win a signed & framed WWFC 16/17 home shirt for your club at the end of the season.
*Please note, the penalty competition will take place in a Samba Goal on the pitch and not in the main stadium goals*
- 1 team competing on the day.
- Players must be wearing trainers/astros (no studded footwear allowed)
- Players to take it in turns to score as many goals as possible against Bodger.
- Team will have 5 minutes to score as many goals as possible.
14:00 Group organiser collects match tickets from Ticket Office.
15:00 Match kicks off.
15.40 Ensure all participants are ready in the stands to be collected by WWSET member of staff.
15:45 WWSET member of staff collects participants and escorts them onto the pitch.
15.50 Penalty Competition commences.
15:55 Penalty Competition finishes. Participants are escorted back to their seats
16.00 Second half commences.
(Timings can be subject to change)
Tuesday evening matches = 6.45pm ticket collection and a 7.45pm kick off!
*Please note, you will be able to select your game once the data fields below have been completed*
*Bookings are restricted to one entry per game*